With the holidays a few days away, we wanted to share some fun and festive ways to use Coachella’s Best Organic Dates within your holiday meals!
- Stuff some Medjool Dates with your favorite cheeses and add them as the star of your holiday charcuterie board! Check out our favorite way to stuff them here: CLICK HERE
- Chop them up and add them to your favorite salad! They add the perfect sweetness to any salad, and pair perfectly with a vinaigrette or a honey dijon dressing. If you want to add a little extra culinary flair to your salad, you can even make a date-infused dressing! Find our favorite recipe here: CLICK HERE
- Use them as a spread! This Date Jam pairs perfectly with some toasted baguettes and brie cheese and makes for a sweet appetizer. You can also pair it with some shortbread cookies for dessert!
- Chocolate covered strawberries are so last year. Make these Chocolate Date Truffles instead for your upcoming holiday party dessert table!
- Skip the hours of baking sugar-packed treats and make the switch to these No Bake Date Brownies this year! They taste even better with a scoop of Chocolate Date Ice Cream on top!
Did you know that dates could be so easily incorporated into your holiday feasts!? They make for the perfect sugar substitute, and help create lower calorie versions of your holiday favorites. When you’re substituting dates for sugar, the general rule is a 1:1 ratio, so 1 cup of date paste is equal to 1 cup of sugar! Imagine how much better you’ll feel cutting a whole cup of sugar out of your food!
Not only are dates delicious, but they also bring a ton of essential nutrients like fiber,antioxidants, and vitamins while being a low calorie natural sugar source so you don’t have to feel guilty about “cheating” on your diet this holiday season!
Grab a box of Coachella’s Best Organic Dates and show us how your family uses them this holiday season! You can also find a ton of other recipes for inspiration here: CLICK HERE