I scream you scream, we all scream for Chocolate Date Ice Cream!
As the Coachella Valley sun beats down upon us, there's one thing that can instantly bring relief and put a smile on our faces – ice cream! But what if we told you that you can indulge in a frozen treat that satisfies your cravings AND nourishes your body?
Our Chocolate Date Ice Cream, made with Coachella’s Best “Darn It” Cooking Dates, is a no-sugar, no dairy, no churn, guilt-free summer treat! Indulge in this naturally sweetened, delicious delight, packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Whether you're craving a refreshing snack or a post-workout pick-me-up, this frozen treat will keep you cool and leave you wanting more. Beat the heat with a scoop of healthy heavenly goodness!
- ½ cup of Coachella’s Best “Darn It” Cooking Dates
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup of your favorite nut or seed butter
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- Remove the pits from your Dates and cut them up into pieces (Pro tip: Use kitchen scissors to cut quickly, so they blend easily)
- Add all of your ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth
- Pour into a container and let freeze until solid
- Thaw a few minutes before scooping into a bowl
- Top with chopped-up dates, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, or fruit for extra yumminess
Don’t forget to share your Chocolate Date Ice Cream with us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates!