Yes, we are still loving these Yellow Barhi recipes. No, we will never stop! These Yellow Barhi Prosciutto & Brie mini toasts are so simple to put together, and are sure to make a big statement at your next party or family gathering.
These appetizers pack so much flavor in every bite, your guests will be talking about them for months! Even though this recipe is going to be on your mind for months, Yellow Barhi season is close to over, so you don’t have much longer to get your hands on these crisp dates! Make sure to get ‘em before they’re gone!
Now.. let’s get down to business. Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe:
- 1 Baguette Loaf
- ¾ cup of Fig Jam
- 6 Coachella’s Best Organic Yellow Barhi Dates - thin sliced
- 16 slices of Prosciutto - thin sliced
- ¾ lb of Brie Cheese - thin sliced
- 2 tablespoons of room temperature butter
- Balsamic Glaze
Time to get cookin’!
- Preheat the oven to 450℉.
- Diagonally slice the baguette into about ½ inch thick slices.
- Butter one side of the bread and lay the slices, butter side up, on a lined baking sheet.
- Toast in oven for 2-3 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from oven and let cool until safe to touch
- Spread 1-2 teaspoons of fig jam on each slice and top with 1 slice of prosciutto, 1-2 slices of brie, and a few slivers of Yellow Barhi.
- Add a little bit of thyme over each loaded up bread slice and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Pop them back into the oven just long enough to melt the brie (another 1 minute)
- Let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving
We know your mouth is already watering just reading the directions, ours sure are😆. Don’t forget to grab your Yellow Barhi and make this recipe before it’s too late! Tag us in your recipe pics on Instagram @coachellasbestdates !
Find more delicious recipes on our website: https://coachellasbestdates.com/blogs/dates/tagged/recipes