Yellow Barhi season is in full swing and we’ve been whipping up the most delicious recipes in our kitchen. These Sautéed Yellow Barhi Dates will have your mouth watering for more, and are the perfect side to any dish.
Simple, tasty, and full of health benefits!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Olive oil (enough to lightly coat the pan)
- Coachella’s Best Organic Yellow Barhi dates (pitted)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mince your garlic
- Slice your Yellow Barhi long-ways down the middle and remove the pits
- Turn your pan on medium-high heat, and add enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan
- Add a small amount of butter, and your minced garlic
- Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add your Yellow Barhi dates
- Cook until the Yellow Barhi is soft and begins to brown
- Turn off the heat and add the parmesan cheese to taste
- Plate and sprinkle with thyme
- Enjoy with your favorite entree or by themselves!
We’re a few weeks into Yellow Barhi season, which means we’re a few weeks away from its end as well. Don’t wait until it’s too late, order your Organic Yellow Barhi now and try this savory side dish with your next meal. Spoiler alert: this recipe pairs perfectly with steak, chicken, and stuffed mushrooms!
Thinking about making these golden, garlicky dates today? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.
Check out some of our other delicious recipes here!