A healthy spin on a classic candy! Our new Snickers recipe is a must-try! It's the perfect combo of chewy, crunchy, and oh so sweet. This recipe is a great alternative compared to the other unhealthy processed treats out there. You have the confidence knowing what you are putting in your body is good for you. Calling all our chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there, this recipe is for you.
- Medjool Dates
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Melts
- Sea Salt
- Pit your Medjool Dates and then slice them down the middle.
- Next, grab a spoon and fill up the dates with your peanut butter.
- Crush the peanuts into fine pieces, and then place these on your Medjools on top of your peanut butter.
- Grab a microwavable bowl, and melt your chocolate.
- Once completely melted, dip the Medjools into the chocolate until they are completely covered.
- Sprinkle some sea salt over the top as a final touch.
- Put these Snickers Bites in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Once cooled, you are ready to enjoy!