Yum yum yum! All you cookie dough lovers out there are going to LOVE this new recipe we have for you. It’s the perfect guilt-free way to satisfy your sweet tooth and it’s super easy to make! This edible cookie dough is completely safe to eat and there is no risk of salmonella.
- 1 cup of Organic Medjool Dates
- 3/4 cup of Milk
- 1 cup of Flour
- ½ teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Chocolate Chips
- ¼ teaspoon of Salt
- Pit your Medjool dates and then slice them into small pieces.
- Put your Medjool dates and milk into a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer the dates until tender.
- After, place this mixture into a food processor along with your salt, vanilla, flour, and blend it together until you get a smooth batter.
- Now transfer this mixture into a medium size bowl and fold in your chocolate chips.
- Place your cookie dough into the fridge and allow it to cool completely, and then you're ready to enjoy!