Who said Pecan Pie is only for the Holidays? We think that Pecan Pie should be eaten every day, especially when there is no baking involved! We have the most delicious recipe that is perfect for friend or family gatherings where there are a lot of people. With these bars there is no fuss using a plate and fork, these bars can simply be picked up and eaten on a napkin! Not only is this recipe simple to make and easy to eat but it’s healthy AND delicious too! There is no sugar added and they are vegan and gluten-free and overall, a major crowd pleaser! This recipe requires 28 Dates so be sure to order one of our Medjool Date bulk boxes.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 large Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- 2 tbsp water (as needed)
- 20 large Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- Line a 7x7 or 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper
- Prepare the crust
- Combine rolled oats, pecans, almond flour, cinnamon, and salt in a food processor.
- Blend all of the ingredients until it forms a crumbled, flour-like mixture.
- Add in Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- Continue blending until the mixture is sticky and you can pinch the dough together with your hands
- Note: If the dough is not forming together slowly add the water a little bit at a time until you get the correct consistency.
- Transfer the mixture to the square baking dish and evenly press it down across the entire bottom
- Prepare the salted caramel
- Combine Coachella’s Best Dates, water, vanilla, and salt in the food processor.
- Blend ingredients until you get a caramel-like consistency, scraping the sides as needed.
- Evenly spread the caramel mix over the crust
- Sprinkle crushed pecans over the top and gently press them into the caramel
- Chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes
- Cut and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this delicious, no-bake Pecan Pie Date Bars! Make sure to share your recreation of this recipe and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.