Today is National Trail Mix Day! Let’s make a bowl of trail mix together!
Trail mix is the perfect healthy snack for on-the-go lifestyles, outdoor activities, or late-night snacking at home! Trail mix is filled with healthy fats, fiber, and omega 3 (which is good for your heart health). Dates & dark chocolate add a little extra sweetness to the salty snack, and some added benefits like antioxidants and immune boosts!
This trail mix is stacked with nuts, seeds, and Coachella’s Best Organic Dates for a little bit of added sweetness, and it’s Gluten-Free!
- 1 ½ cup of Almonds
- 1 cup of Macadamia Nuts
- ½ cup of Coachella's Best Organic Medjool Dates
- ½ cup of Walnuts (halved)
- ½ cup of Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ cup of Pistachios
- ¼ cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
The directions are super simple, and take almost no prep time at all (which we love during those hectic weeks)!
- Remove the pits from the Medjool dates, and chop into smaller pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and mix.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy when you need a quick snack!
Whip up a batch of this mix for your next vacation, before a long week of baseball practice, or bring a batch to the office – your coworkers will love you for it!
Grab some Medjool Dates, some nuts, and some chocolate chips and see what you think of this recipe! Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.
Check out some of our other date-licious recipes here!