Happy National Gluten-Free Day! While Coachella’s Best Organic Dates are naturally delicious and certified gluten-free all on their own, we love mixing it up with fun recipes to give our taste buds a bit of variety. One of the easiest (and yummiest!) ways to switch up your date intake? Stuff them with your favorite goodies!
This recipe for Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Stuffed Dates from @kates.kitchn is not only giving us everything we need to cure those late-night cookie dough cravings, they’re also made with whole, natural ingredients that will fill and fuel your body! Indulge your sweet tooth without paying for it later.
The Organic Medjool Dates in this recipe add an extra sweet kick and chewy texture that steps up the edible cookie dough game. These Dates are super quick to make, super good for you, and super easy to transport. Whether you are taking them to work or packing them for your kid’s lunch, they’ll go, go, go with you! Your kids will love the sweet taste, and you’ll love treating yourself to a well-deserved dessert.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these delicious and nutritious stuffed dates:
- 16 Coachella’s Best Organic Dates (you can buy Organic Dates in bulk HERE)
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp date syrup/ maple syrup/ honey
- Mini chocolate chips
- A few cracks of salt
- Make a slit, long ways (hotdog style), in all of your Organic Medjool Dates and remove the pits.
- Add the coconut flour, almond butter, date syrup into a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and salt into the large mixing bowl and fold in.
- Stuff the cookie dough into each Medjool Date and chill in the freezer.
- Optional: Melt some chocolate with coconut oil in the microwave and drizzle over the chilled stuffed dates and pop back into the freezer until the chocolate has hardened.
- Storage: Store your dates in tupperware in the fridge or freezer.
We hope you enjoy this fun and easy recipe for Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Stuffed Dates just as much as we do! Make sure to share your recreation of this recipe and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.