Happy National Fudge Day! If you know anything about us here at Coachella’s Best, you know that we LOVE a healthy substitute for a sweet treat. When you choose our Organic Date superfruits- which are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals- it’s not hard to create something delicious and nutritious! That’s why today is the perfect day to share our latest recipe!
We are currently obsessing over this Date Fudge by @ranjitharprabhu. It includes three different types of nuts and two different types of seeds! Plus, it totally satisfies our sweet cravings. We want to share this amazing recipe so everyone can celebrate National Fudge Day in the most delicious way possible.
- 20 Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (You can order these in bulk here!)
- ¼ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup cashews
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated (finely ground) coconut
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- In a pan, heat up 1 tbsp of ghee
- Add in the pistachios, almonds, and cashews to the pan and roast for 1-2 minutes
- Turn off the heat and add:
- 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsp White Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- Any other seeds that you like! Get creative!
- Remove the mix from pan and set aside
- In the same pan, heat up the remaining 1 tbsp of ghee
- Roughly chop up the Organic Dates and add them to the pan
- Add 1 tsp of cardamom powder to the pan and mix on medium heat
- Mix the Dates and cardamom together until the mixture forms a ball
- Add the roasted nuts and seeds and mix well to combine
- Remove from pan and set aside until it is cool enough to handle
- On a silicone mat or greased surface, roll the mixture into a log shape
- Cover the log with cling wrap or aluminum foil
- Chill the log in the refrigerator until it’s firm
- Cut into ½ inch thick slices
We hope you enjoy this delicious Date Fudge from @ranjitharprabhuas much as we do! Make sure to share your unique recreation of this recipe... and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates!