In the mornings do you struggle between drinking a smoothie to give your body fuel and nutrients and drinking coffee just to make it through the day? We get it, you don’t have time to do everything when you are rushing out the door in the mornings and you shouldn’t have to compromise between getting your daily coffee fix and being able to eat before lunch.
This new Mocha Dates Smoothie recipe is the fix to all of your morning needs! The Organic Dates and hemp hearts have numerous vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. They also both provide a substantial source of fiber which will give you an extra energy boost and keep you feeling full all morning long. Hemp hearts are a great source of protein making this smoothie perfect for before or after a morning workout as well. The Organic Dates and cacao powder are also packed with antioxidants and other nutrients that reduce the risk of many diseases and leave you feeling ready to conquer the day.
This smoothie is not only good for you but it tastes delicious as well! The Organic Dates add the perfect amount of sweetness with their natural sugar content, the cacao powder gives it a chocolatey taste, and the hemp hearts make it smooth and creamy. Don’t just take our word for it, try it out yourself:
- 4 Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (You can order these in bulk here!)
- 1 cup cold coffee or cold brew
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon nut butter of choice
- 1 cup ice cubes (add more if necessary)
- Remove the pits from the Organic Medjool Dates and roughly chop them up into pieces (this will help the Dates blend better)
- Combine in the blender:
- Chopped Dates
- Cold coffee
- Hemp hearts
- Raw cacao powder
- Nut butter
- Blend all ingredients until the texture is smooth
- Add ice cubes to the blender and continue to blend until smooth
- Pour into your favorite to-go cup to-go cup and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this amazing Mocha Date Smoothie as much as we do! Make sure to share your unique recreation of this recipe and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates!