A brownie a day keeps the stress at bay! Just make sure your brownies are made from whole, nutritious ingredients that are going to fill and fuel your body all day long. These amazing Date Brownies are dairy-free, gluten-free, and sweetened with Organic Medjool Dates. What more could you ask for? Here is how you make them:
- 2 ½ cups Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (you can buy them in bulk HERE!)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Paleo Baking Flour (or flour of your choice)
- ¾ cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ⅔ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut your Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates in half and remove the pit.
- Place your halved dates in a bowl and either cover with hot water or add room temperature water and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Let the dates soak in the hot water for about 2-3 minutes.
- Save ¼ cup of the water from the soaking dates and drain the rest.
- Add the Organic Medjool Dates into a blender or food processor and blend until a paste texture forms, slowly add the water from soaking the dates if needed.
- Add one egg into the blender at a time until they are thoroughly mixed in.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla extract into the blender and continue blending.
- Add the unsweetened cocoa powder into the blender and blend in.
- Add your flour of choice, salt, and baking soda and thoroughly blend for about 30 seconds.
- Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- While the mixture is resting, line a 12x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, lightly pressing them in.
- Add the pan into the oven and let bake for 40-45 minutes or until it is baked through to the center.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool for about 20 minutes before cutting them into squares.
- Store in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
We hope you enjoy these Date Brownies just as much as we do! Make sure to share your recreation of this recipe and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.