Happy National Peanut Butter Day! It’s time to celebrate one of our favorite spreads: Peanut Butter! Peanut butter is not only delicious, but it is also a great source of protein and healthy fats. It is a staple in many households and is a favorite among children and adults. Peanut butter can be eaten in many ways, but our favorite way to enjoy this spread is in these delicious Peanut Butter Date Cookies!
Our Peanut Butter Date Cookies, made with Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, are naturally sweet and gooey, they're sure to be a hit with all peanut butter lovers! These cookies are a great alternative to store bought cookies because they do not have added sugars or preservatives. Enjoy these cookies for dessert, a sweet snack, or as a late night treat on this National Peanut Butter Day. We hope you enjoy these cookies as much as we do!
- 1 cup of pitted Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Coarse sea salt (optional for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the pits from your dates and combine them in a food processor until crumbly.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the food processor with the dates and process until a sticky and uniform dough forms.
- Use a heaping tablespoon and scoop the dough into balls and press them down on your baking sheet.
- Sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top and bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Don’t forget to share your Peanut Butter Date Cookies with us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates !