It’s almost time for kick-off! Are you ready? Sunday’s Big Game is one of the largest sporting events in the country, attracting millions of viewers and widespread interest. It’s a big day for socializing, eating, and drinking, as many people gather with friends and family to watch the game on television. Whether you’re a die-hard football fan or just looking for an excuse to get together around good food, you are going to have to bring a dish and we recommend a meatball appetizer topped with our delicious Organic Balsamic Date Glaze!
Our Organic Balsamic Date Glaze, made with Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, is the perfect balance of sweet and savory and is so easy to make. You can make meatballs from scratch or use frozen meatballs from the store and then drizzle this Organic Balsamic Date Glaze on top to really “Wow” the rest of your party guests! The glazed meatballs are delicious and are perfect for snacking while watching the game. We know this will be the winner at your Sunday football gathering!
- ½ cup of pitted Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- ¾ cup of warm water
- ½ cup of balsamic vinegar
- Remove the pits from your Medjool Dates and soften the dates by soaking them in warm water for 10 minutes
- Add the soften dates, water, and balsamic vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth
- Transfer the mixture to a small saucepan and bring to a boil
- Once at a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer on low until the glaze is reduced and thickened
- Toss your cooked meatballs in the glaze
- Place your meatballs on a platter with toothpicks to serve and enjoy!
Make sure to share how you use our Organic Balsamic Date Glaze with us by tagging us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates !