Who said you could not have fun on weekdays? Celebrate the week with one of our favorite appetizers!
Our Goat Cheese-Stuffed Dates with Prosciutto, made with Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, is a crowd favorite. You can't go wrong with sweet dates and salty prosciutto! The cheese filling is tangy and creamy and compliments the dates perfectly. The great thing about this appetizer is that it's completely no-cook, and you can make them in advance. Just cover them in the fridge for a day or two before serving - it doesn't get easier than that! Whether you're hosting guests or having a night in, these stuffed dates will be a 10/10!
- 1 cup of pitted Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates
- ⅓ cup of goat cheese
- ⅓ cup of basil, finely chopped
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- Kosher salt and black pepper - to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the goat cheese, basil, salt, and pepper
- Gently pull apart the dates (don’t forget to remove the pit!) and stuff them with ½ teaspoon of the cheese mixture and close the dates
- Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each date
- Arrange the stuffed dates on a platter and serve
Extra Tip: Bake your wrapped dates at 425°F for about 8 to 12 minutes, if you want the cheese softened and the prosciutto lightly crispy!
Share your Goat Cheese-Stuffed Dates with Prosciutto with us by tagging @coachellasbestdates on Instagram!