Happy Cinnamon Roll Day! 😋
While we love a good old fashioned cinnamon roll, we don’t always have the time (or diet) to enjoy them. These Cinnamon Roll inspired energy bites, made with our Organic Medjool Dates, are an easy to make and guilt-free alternative to the traditional pastry. Plus, they’re vegan, raw, gluten-free and packed with nutritious ingredients from your favorite fruit. Try 'em for breakfast on the go, as a midday snack, or for a boost of energy any time of day!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (pitted)
- ½ oats (works best with quick oats)
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt (less if your cashews are salted)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until a smooth and sticky dough forms. (Tip: if your dough isn’t sticky, add more dates to your mixture!)
- Use a mini cookie scoop or a tablespoon to scoop the dough. Roll into balls and enjoy!