This recipe is perfect for hot summer days!
Our Chicken Salad, made with Coachella’s Best “Darn It” Cooking Dates, is an easy and flavorful meal that is quick to make and perfect for any summer get together. The dates really elevate this dish by adding a delicious natural sweetness and a richer, caramel-like flavor. Whether you're planning a picnic, a BBQ, or a simple lunch or dinner, this Chicken Salad is sure to be a hit. Our favorite ways to eat this chicken salad is with crackers, in a sandwich, or on top of a green salad! Trust us, you will want to save this recipe.
- 1 ½ cup of cooked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup of Coachella’s Best ”Darn It” Cooking Dates, chopped
- ⅓ cup of mayo or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of celery, chopped
- ⅓ cup of shallot, diced
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the pits from your Dates and chop them into small pieces
- Add all of your ingredients into a medium bowl and mix together
- Serve with crackers, in a sandwich, over a green salad, or by itself
Don’t forget to share your Chicken Salad with Dates with us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates!