This one’s for the moms! We know how busy life can get, so we whipped up a new recipe made by moms, for moms. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s oh so delicious.
Our Banana Date Protein Smoothie, made with our Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, will be your new go to treat for the whole family to enjoy. It’s naturally sweet, super filling, and perfect for rushed mornings, after school snacks, and even pregnancy cravings! For our new moms, we recommend using amma360’s Postpartum Protein+ Powder for an extra boost of mom power!
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 pitted Medjool Dates (add more for extra sweetness!)
- 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk
- Remove the pits from your Dates and cut them up into pieces (Pro tip: Use kitchen scissors to cut quickly, so they blend easily)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a blender
- Blend all ingredients together until the texture is smooth
- Pour into your favorite no-spill cup and enjoy!
Make sure to share your Banana Date Protein Smoothie with us by tagging us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates!