The weather is finally starting to cool down here in Coachella Valley, and we’re officially on our journey to a #FitGirlFall! This recipe will keep you feeling healthy and satisfied in between the upcoming holiday feasts.
Our Balsamic Date Vinaigrette, made with Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, is a sweet addition to your favorite fall salads, wraps, or veggie platters. It’s a simple recipe that you can whip up on a whim, then refrigerate and store to use when you need it! Pro tip: You can also make this delicious dressing using our Deglet Dates if you prefer a more nutty flavor.
If you need inspiration, our favorite way to enjoy this dressing is drizzled over a harvest salad with mixed greens, apples, cranberries, pecans or walnuts, and feta cheese!
- 6-8 Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (pitted)
- ½ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- Generous drizzle of olive oil
- Prepare your Medjool Dates by simply slicing them longways and removing the pit inside. Cutting the dates in half will also help them blend easily.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process the ingredients until dates are well blended and you have a thick, liquid consistency.
- Remember, this recipe is easily adjustable! Taste test your dressing, then add ingredients as needed for your desired flavor. (We like to add more dates for a sweeter taste.)
- Keep your dressing stored in an airtight container, refrigerate, and use as desired!
This recipe was shared with us by one of our Coachella’s Best Fans! Make sure to share your own recreation of our Balsamic Date Vinaigrette, and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.