This Almond Joy Recipe is absolutely addicting and perfect for all the coconut lovers out there! It makes a delicious and easy snack when you need a pick me up or a healthy dessert after dinner. You don't need to feel bad indulging, because every ingredient is good for your body! You can't have just one! Not to mention this easy recipe requires no heat and only uses 6 ingredients!
Here's how to make Jenna Lives Well Almond Joy Inspired Stuffed Dates:
- Medjool dates
- Almond Butter
- Chocolate Melts
- Coconut Flakes
- Remove the pits from your Medjool dates. Each date will be considered one Almond Joy snack, take out as many as you would like to make!
- Next spread the Almond Butter to the inside of your dates.
- Once your dates are stuffed, you are going to dip your date into melted chocolate.
- While it is still warm, add some coconut flakes on the top!
- Optional: Add a sprinkle of sea salt to the top of your dates.
- Lastly, let them cool in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before enjoying!