We saw this viral recipe posted on Instagram and had to try it for ourselves with Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates! A bit of sweet and a pinch of salty, these no-bake chocolate peanut date crunch bars are going to be your new favorite on-the-go snack this fall!
From the sweet and chewy dates, to the nutty richness of peanut butter, and the satisfying crunch of rice cakes, these bars offer the perfect blend of textures and flavors. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite add-ins like other chopped nuts or dried fruits!
Here’s how we made ours! ⬇️
- 4 Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
- 2 salted rice cakes
- ⅓ cup of peanut butter
- ⅓ cup of honey
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- 2-3 pinches of sea salt
- Melt peanut butter, and mix together with honey.
- Crush rice cakes and add to the peanut butter and honey mixture. Mix well.
- Add mixture into a small lined baking dish.
- Spread the Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates evenly over the top and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and mix until smooth (add in a little coconut oil if the chocolate is too thick).
- Add ½ of the chopped peanuts into the melted chocolate, mix, and pour evenly over the rice cake mixture.
- Top with sea salt and the remaining peanuts, place in the freezer for 30-45 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into even squares, and enjoy! (Store in the freezer or refrigerator for best freshness).
The next time your sweet tooth calls, whip up a batch of these date bars for a guilt-free indulgence that everyone in your family will love. Enjoy the convenience and deliciousness of homemade treats without the hassle of baking. Happy snacking!
Find more recipes like this on our blog!