Fall is here! Pumpkin Spice Lattes have become a staple during the fall season and it is hard to not crave one as the weather starts getting colder and people start posting them all over Instagram! While we love all of the cozy feelings of autumn that a hot PSL gives us, they are typically loaded with sugar and artificial ingredients and flavors.
Here at Coachella’s Best we love to enjoy all the delicious things in life but don’t believe people should compromise between taste and their health. That is why we have curated a vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and all-natural Pumpkin Spice Latte that you can enjoy hot or cold, during the fall (or all year long). This delicious fall-inspired latte uses our organic, nutritious, and delicious dates as a substitute for sweetener. Not only does this mean there is no added sugar but it is packed with vitamins and minerals as well! Try it out for yourself:
- 2-3 Coachella’s Best Organic Medjool Dates (You can purchase them by clicking here!)
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Coconut whipped cream
- Your favorite mug
- Prepare your favorite coffee either hot or cold (We love using pre-made cold brew for an iced PSL!)
- Chop and remove the pit of all of your Organic Medjool Dates (chopping the dates will allow them to blend easier).
- Add chopped dates, coffee, pumpkin puree, raw cashews, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in your blender.
- Blend ingredients until they are completely smooth (you can run this through a strainer in order to make sure there are no chunks left).
- Pour into your favorite fall mug and top with coconut whipped cream (you can purchase this at the store or make it at home using this recipe) and pumpkin pie spice (you can make this by combining all of the spices we used in this recipe)
We hope you enjoy this delicious and all-natural Pumpkin Spiced Latte! Make sure to share your recreation of these recipes and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @coachellasbestdates.